- Separate shoulder
- Separate ShoulderOpen popup dialog box
- A severed shoulder is an injury to the ligaments that hold your collarbone (collarbone) to your shoulder blade. If the shoulder is slightly severed, the ligaments can simply be stretched. If severely injured, ligaments can be torn. Separated shoulder treatment in hyderabad
For most people, having a separate shoulder usually doesn’t require surgery.
Signs and symptoms of a split shoulder can include:
- Shoulder pain
- Weakness of the shoulder or arm
- Bruising or swelling of the shoulder
- Limited shoulder movement
- A lump and swelling on the top of your shoulder
The most common cause of a severed shoulder is a blow on the shoulder or a fall directly on the shoulder. The injury can stretch or tear the ligaments that hold your collarbone to your shoulder blade. Separated shoulder treatment in hyderabad
Participating in contact sports, such as soccer and hockey, or in sports that can lead to falls, such as skiing, gymnastics, and volleyball, can increase the risk of a broken shoulder.
Most people recover completely from a severed shoulder with conservative treatment. However, persistent shoulder pain is possible if:
You have had a severe breakup that results in significant displacement or a broken collarbone
You develop arthritis in your shoulder
Other structures around your shoulder, such as B. the rotator cuff are damaged Separated shoulder treatment in hyderabad