- Illustration of the digestive system in the human body
- Digestive SystemOpen Popup Dialog
- Indigestion – also known as dyspepsia or upset stomach – is a general term used to describe discomfort in the upper abdomen. Indigestion is not a disease, but rather some symptoms that occur, including abdominal pain and a feeling of fullness shortly after you start eating.
- Although indigestion is common, each person can experience indigestion in slightly different ways. Indigestion can happen occasionally or as often as every day. Indigestion Treatment in Hyderabad
People with indigestion may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- Early fullness during a meal. You haven’t eaten much of your meal, but you already feel full and you may not be able to finish your meal.
- Uncomfortable fullness after eating. Abundance takes longer than it should.
- Upper abdominal discomfort. You have mild to severe pain in the area between the bottom of your sternum and your belly button.
- Burning in the upper abdomen. You feel uncomfortable heat or a burning sensation between your lower breastbone and your belly button.
Digestive disorders have many possible causes. Digestive disorders are often lifestyle related and can be triggered by eating, drinking, or medication. Common causes of indigestion are:
- Eating too much or eating too fast
- Fatty, fatty or spicy foods
- Too much caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, or carbonated drinks
- While indigestion doesn’t usually cause serious complications, it can affect your quality of life by making you feel uncomfortable and causing you to eat less.
- You could miss work or school because of your symptoms. If digestive disorders are caused by an underlying disease, it can also have its own complications. Indigestion Treatment in Hyderabad