Hemorrhoid Surgery – It’s Your Choice, You Have Alternatives – Wait Before You Cut!
Okay, in our last post we talked about a few things to think about when heading for hemorrhoid surgery. Read the previous article if you haven’t read it yet. Today we need to talk about an alternative hemorrhoid treatment that has proven effective within 48 hours! This is what you would describe as a “real world” test. It has helped thousands of people completely eliminate their hemorrhoid pain and the other side effects that come with this painful condition.
It’s called H Miracle – nature’s method of healing hemorrhoids. Let’s go back to the hemorrhoid surgery you’re heading for and see what it’s all about. The new method of performing a hemorrhoidectomy (which only looks painful) is to use a stapler. The hemorrhoid is raised and then stapled in the anal canal. Wow … recovery takes about 2-3 weeks and you can expect things like:
• Pain (Make sure you get a prescription for pain from your doctor before you leave the hospital.)
• Bleeding – especially during the first bowel movement
• It is recommended to use anesthetic drugs before and after bowel movements.
• Use ice packs to reduce swelling and pain
• Take a hip bath
• It is recommended to take an antibiotic to avoid infection in this area.
• Use stool softeners and do not strain yourself during bowel movements. It is therefore time to make decisions.
Let’s take a look at the decisions you need to make between hemorrhoid treatments. Hemorrhoid surgery against H Miracle 48 hours natural healing. You will see them below. 2-3 WEEKS OF PAIN OR 48 hours without pain Now let’s see the risks associated with this surgery Problems that arise relatively soon after surgery include:
• Anal bleeding
• Hematoma in the operating area
• Inability to control bowel or bladder
• Infection of the operating area
• Fecal impaction The risks that arise somewhat later after the operation include:
• Anal stenosis (narrowing)
• Hemorrhoids are coming back
• An abnormal passage that forms between the anal or rectal canal and another area
• Rectal prolapse (when the rectal mucosa slips out of the anal opening) 9 main complications of hemorrhoid surgery OR safely healed hemorrhoids / pain and embarrassment disappeared / early and late prognosis = enjoy life without complications Hmmm … are these decisions really difficult for you?
Now let’s consider the cost of treating hemorrhoids. The cost of the operation can range from $ 5,000 to $ 12,000 depending on who is performing the operation and where it is being performed. This is an important change to relieve hemorrhoids that may come back later. Like I said to myself, it’s a lot of money. I prefer it for a cruise or two and relax in the sun. Now, H Miracle Natural Remedy costs less than taking your family for dinner. Oh, and take that. If, after trying out the H-miracle and for some reason, you decide it isn’t for you, you’ll get a full refund for your money!
Can you imagine going to your doctor after your hemorrhoids return or after your third complications and requesting reimbursement? It won’t happen … No way … No way, as they say. Okay, last choice for today … Spend $ 5000- $ 12000 on hemorrhoid surgery OR spend less than the cost of taking your family out to dinner Wow, that’s hard ….. NOT!