What is the cost of Gynecomastia surgery Medininagar
In India the cost ranges from ✅ Rs 18,000 to Rs 50,000 depending on the amount of Fat Or Gland to be removed, sculpting needed, the technology used, and other miscellaneous expenses. ✅ Pay in Monthly Option Available and ✅ Insurance – Cashless
Limitations Apart from normal risks associated with cosmetic surgery during recovery you may witness In most cases, correction of Gynecomastia is May be eligible for insurance coverage but various finance agencies provide easy (Available EMI – Zero EMI PAY MONTHLY ) facility as well. average cost of gynecomastia surgery in Medininagar
Male Breasts – Causes of Male Breasts
While women try to enlarge their breasts for looking attractive, Men feel embarrassed to have enlarged breast. In fact its psychological effect is more harmful than the physical appearance. Though physically it looks ugly and unmanly, it is not harmful unless some tumor starts developing in the glandular tissues.
Male breasts or Gynecomastia is usually caused by hormonal imbalance during puberty. There could be various reasons behind hormonal imbalance. In some cases obesity may be the reason behind abnormal growth of breasts in boys and adult men.
Following are some causes of Male breasts or moobs
1. Exposure to Estrogen- New born babies get exposure to estrogen from mother. However this condition is cured soon after birth. However estrogen remains there in the body. During puberty, as the body starts growing some boys start secreting estrogen (female hormone) which results in male boobs.
2. Exposure to lavender oil or tea tree oil – These oils contains estrogen like effects which causes male breast enlargement. Men get the exposure to these oils through soaps and lotions therefore try to avoid soaps and other cosmetics that contain lavender oil.
3. Liver Dysfunction – People suffering from dysfunctional liver are prone to Gynecomastia. Alcohol, marijuana or any other drug that interferes with the functions of blood might cause hormonal imbalance which gives rise to Gynecomastia.
4. Obesity – Though obesity is also one of the reasons of Gynecomastia, it gets cured easily as one starts losing weight. Obese people suffering from this condition should try to lose weight first, instead of trying to get rid of moobs.
5. Thyroid disorder – As thyroid controls a majority of hormonal secretions, a slight malfunction can result in various ailments and Gynecomastia is one of them.