Hyperopia (hyperopia) is a common visual disorder in which you can see distant objects clearly, but nearby objects may be blurry.
The degree of your hyperopia affects your ability to concentrate. People with strong foresight can only see objects clearly at a great distance, while people with slight foresight can see objects that are closer clearly.
Hyperopia usually occurs at birth and usually occurs in families. You can easily correct this condition with glasses or contact lenses. Another treatment option is surgery. Farsightedness Treatment in Hyderabad
Hyperopia can mean:
- Nearby objects may appear blurry
- You have to squint to see clearly
- You have eye strain, including burning eyes and pain in or around the eyes
- You have general eye discomfort or headaches after doing nearby tasks such as walking around. B. Reading, writing, working on the computer or drawing for a while
- ye anatomy
- Eye Anatomy Open the Hyperopia Pop-up Dialog (Hyperopia)
- Hyperopia (Hyperopia) Open popup dialog
- Your eye is made up of two parts that focus the images:
- The cornea is the transparent dome-shaped front of your eye.
- The lens has a clear structure the size and shape of an M&M candy.
- In the case of a normal-shaped eye, each of these focusing elements has a perfectly smooth curvature, like the surface of a marble. A cornea and lens with such a curvature bend (refract) all of the incident light to create a perfectly focused image right on the retina in the fundus.
Hyperopia can be associated with various problems, such as:
- Eyes crossed. Some farsighted children can develop crossed eyes. Specially designed glasses that correct some or all of the farsightedness can treat this problem.
- Reduced quality of life. With uncorrected hyperopia, you may not be able to do a task as well as you want. And your restricted vision can affect your enjoyment of daily activities.
- Eye fatigue. Uncorrected hyperopia can cause you to squint or strain your eyes to maintain focus. This can lead to eye strain and headaches.
- Security obstruction. Your own safety and the safety of others can be at risk when you have uncorrected vision problem. This can be especially severe if you drive a car or use heavy equipment.
- Financial burden. The cost of prescription glasses, eye exams, and medical treatments can add up, especially for chronic conditions like farsightedness. Farsightedness Treatment in Hyderabad