- Its, including lymph nodes, lobules and ducts
Anatomy you beOpen the pop-up dialog
Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS) is the preference for cell abnormalities within a lactic duct of the breast.
- The CCIS is an important part of cancer. DCIS is non-invasive, which means that it has not spread outside the milk channel and there is an imperceptible risk of becoming invasive.
- DCIS is usually detected during a mammogram performed in the Kader of Breast Cancer Screening or to investigate a breast mass. Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) treatment in hyderabad
DCIS usually does not have any signs or symptoms. However, sometimes DCIS can cause signs such as:
- A breast mass
Bloody nipple discharge
DCIS is usually found on a mammogram and shows up as small clumps of calcifications that have irregular shapes and sizes.
- The causes
It is not known what causes DCIS. DCIS is formed when genetic mutations occur in the DNA of mammary duct cells. The genetic mutations make the cells appear abnormal, but the cells do not yet have the Kapazité to escape from the Breast Duct.
- Researchers are not sure exactly what triggers abnormal cell growth that in DCIS management. Factors That May Play a Role Include Your Lifestyle, Your Environment, and The Genes Passed On To You From Your Parents. Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) treatment in hyderabad
Factors that may increase your risk for DCIS include:
- Increasing age
- Personal history of benign be disease, such as atypical hyperplasia
- Family history of cancer you be
- Never having been pregnant
- Having your first baby after 30
- Have your first period before the age of 12
- Onset of menopause after age 55 Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) treatment in hyderabad