Urticaria on fair skin
Urticaria on Light Skin Open the Urticaria on Dark Skin pop-up dialog box
Urticaria on dark skin Open the popup dialog
Hives (hives) are red, itchy spots that are the result of a skin reaction. The markings vary in size and appear and fade repeatedly as the reaction proceeds.
- The condition is considered a chronic hive if the welts have persisted for more than six weeks and often recur over months or years. Often times, the cause of chronic urticaria is not clear.
- Chronic hives can be very uncomfortable and interfere with sleep and daily activities. Antihistamines and anti-itch drugs provide relief for many people.Chronic hives Treatment Hyderabad
Angioedema Open Popup Dialog
The signs and symptoms of chronic urticaria include:
- Lots of red or skin-colored welts (papules) that can appear anywhere on the body
- Pearls that vary in size, change shape, and repeatedly appear and fade as the reaction takes its course
- Itching, which can be severe
- Painful swelling (angioedema) of the lips, eyelids, and the inside of the throat
- A tendency for signs and symptoms to flare up with triggers such as heat, exercise, and stress
- A tendency for signs and symptoms to last for more than six weeks and occur frequently and unpredictably, sometimes for months or years.Chronic hives Treatment Hyderabad
The worlds that accompany beehives are created when certain cells release histamine and other chemicals into your bloodstream.Chronic hives Treatment Hyderabad
- Often times, doctors cannot identify the reason for chronic hives or why acute hives sometimes become a long-term problem. The skin reaction can be triggered by:
Insects or parasites
Heat or cold
Alcohol or food
Pressure on the skin like a tight belt.