Anorgasmia is the medical name for periodic difficulty reaching orgasm after strong sexual stimulation. Lack of orgasms is disturbing or affecting your relationship with your partner.Anorgasmia in women Treatment Hyderabad
- Orgasms vary in intensity, and women vary in the frequency of their orgasms and the amount of stimulation required to induce an orgasm. Most women require some degree of direct or indirect clitoral stimulation and do not enjoy penetration alone. Also, orgasms often change with age, the medical conditions, or the medications you take.
- When you are happy with the peak of your sexual activity, there is nothing to worry about. However, if the lack of orgasm or the intensity of your orgasms bother you, speak to your anorgasmia doctor.Anorgasmia in women Treatment Hyderabad
Lifelong anorgasmia. You have never had an orgasm.
Acquired anorgasmia. You used to have orgasms, but now you are struggling to climax.
Situational anorgasmia. You can only orgasm under certain circumstances, such as: B. during oral sex or masturbating or only with a certain partner.
Generalized anorgasmia. You cannot orgasm in any situation or with a partner.Anorgasmia in women Treatment Hyderabad
Orgasm is a complex reaction to various physical, emotional, and psychological factors. Difficulty in any of these areas can affect your ability to orgasm.
A variety of diseases, physical changes, and medications can affect orgasm:
- Diseases. Serious illnesses such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease and the associated effects on mental wellbeing can affect orgasm.
- Gynecological problems. Gynecological operations such as hysterectomy or cancer operations can affect orgasm. The lack of orgasm is often accompanied by other sexual problems, such as: B. uncomfortable or painful intercourse.
- Medication. Many prescription and nonprescription drugs can inhibit orgasm, including blood pressure drugs, antipsychotics, antihistamines, and antidepressants – especially selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
- Alcohol and smoking. Too much alcohol can affect your ability to cum. Smoking can restrict blood flow to your genital organs.Anorgasmia in women Treatment Hyderabad
- Psychological causes
Many psychological factors play a role in your ability to orgasm, including:
- Mental health problems such as anxiety or depression
Bad body image
Financial stress and pressure
Cultural and Religious Beliefs
Blame it for enjoying sex
Past sexual or emotional abuse