When Is Surgery Required?
some kidney stones pass on their own, but some need treatment to break them up or surgery to remove them.
A doctor may suggest surgery to remove kidney stones, if
1. They are of size 8mm or larger
2. They cause severe pain which doesn’t allow the person to sit still or in any comfortable position
3. Your symptoms don’t improve within an hour of being given painkillers or anti-sickness medication
Cashless Facility Coverage
All private health cards
All govt. health cards*
Aarogyasri card and company tie-up*
Note: cashless facility is covered only for in-patient services.
Some of the symptoms that might indicate the presence of kidney stones:
1. Severe pain in the back and side, below the ribs
2. Pain and burning sensation during urination
3. Blood in urine
4. Vomiting and nausea
5. Persistent urge to urinate
6. Cloudy or foul smelling urine
7. Urinating small amounts
8. Fever and chills if an infection is present
Kidney Stones : Kidney stones are hard deposits of minerals and acid salts that stick together in concentrated urine. They can be painful when passing through the urinary tract, but usually don’t cause permanent damage.
WHY CHOOSE US
15+ years of experience
1500+ Urology/Genito -Urinary
2500+ liposuction cases
Top rated cosmetic surgery centre
Board certified plastic surgeons
Full Body Liposuction (One Sitting )