Before you consider a hair transplant, consider the following:
Transplants are not a cure for a person with hair loss, regardless of gender. A transplant does not counteract hair loss in bald or bald areas for some time.
If there is little hair on the head before the transplant without any hair regrowth medication included, the length of the hair transplant may remain the same and will not stimulate further growth.
How much does a hair transplant cost?
Many clinics are reluctant to say exactly how much a hair transplant will cost – in part because of the uniqueness of each person’s hair loss needs.
Overall, it’s not cheap, especially since some patients need a second session to get thicker hair. The costs vary greatly depending on the following factors:
- Doctor – who carries out the operation and what experience do you have?
- The experience of the teams supported by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Place – where you carried out the transaction, d. H. Medical tourism is now aimed at patients traveling to countries where hair loss procedures such as hair transplants, transplants, FUE treatments, etc. are incurred. is deeper.
- The chosen hair transplant method
(I) Band Method (Average) – Transplant costs are between $ 3 and $ 6 per band
(II) Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) (on average) – since this is a longer process, it takes longer for the doctor. As a result, the prices are usually twice as high as the band method. The price can vary between $ 5 and $ 12 per graft.
A transplant is a follicular unit and shows the hair in its natural form.
For example, you could have a particular transplant with 1, 2, 3, or 4 hairy units. Everyone has the same price.
Imagine the total price, your hand is the size of a fist and place your fist on the area where there is a bald spot. This room is approximately 1500 grafts.
Patients often want to double the amount or a second session to achieve greater density. An estimate of the cost of the procedure can vary between 3000 and 6000 grafts, depending on the patient’s desire for thicker hair.
Then multiply this by the number of grafts required.
Some patients want a second session to ensure that they have maximum coverage. The offer is wide and only after consultation you know a standard size for your needs.
So expect an average cost of between $ 3,000 and $ 30,000.
- Anesthesia – Sometimes this is not included in the total cost of the hair transplant. Be sure to ask if it is included.
- Postoperative support – 1 or 2 follow-up visits may be required after the hair transplant to determine how the transplant gets into the scalp. Ask your surgeon if follow-up exams are included.
- Leisure – It is normal for people to take the time to minimize the risk of infection by reducing public exposure.
These are additional costs (loss period) that must be included in your plan. If you choose this procedure because of an accident at work or if an event beyond your control has caused hair loss, you should contact your health insurance or employer for financial support. for related costs.
- Aftercare – For many people, investing in hair transplants is a joy to get a full set of hair on their heads.
Unfortunately, it’s not always as easy as the one-time cost. It has been shown that the younger a person is when they receive a transplant, the faster their hair falls out.
This is partly due to the fact that donor skin sites are not genetically resistant to hair loss. As sad as it may sound, the ideal candidates for hair transplants are usually middle-aged men with moderate hair loss.